Looking for President Obama? Guess what..........
We just got to be kidding our selves this week. This week things just took a rough edge . Focusing on the Chicago Teacher strike first. I just waiting for Obama to jump the lines and side with the teacher union on their issues . Yet not a whimper from the Oval office . Hum ho. While the Teacher strike may end soon , it was just a bit overblown . Most of the 300,000 children could not attend school . They had no place to go as was reported Chicago’s Democratic mayor and Mr. Obama’s former chief of staff for one took the seat for a Wisconsin hard line. What is more, the strike pits organized labor against myriad wealthy liberals — vital donor to Democratic coffers — many of whom contribute heavily to efforts to finance charter schools and weaken teachers’ unions. with a strike pitting two of Mr. Obama’s most prominent allies against each other — the teachers’ union and Mr. Emanuel — the president could face many land mines if he steps into this battle.“It only gets more complicated for him if the strike drags on for a long time,” said Joe Williams, executive director of *** Democrats for Education Reform, a national advocacy group that has often battled teachers’ unions. “President Obama really has to thread the needle here.” a day of silence, the Obama administration addressed the ongoingstrike of the Chicago Teachers Union, a blistering fight that has divided labor, one of the most reliable bases for the Democratic party, against Democratic Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel. Chicago has one of the highest poverty schools in the nation .“I hope that the parties will come together to settle this quickly and get our kids back in the classroom," U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan said in a statement. "I’m confident that both sides have the best interests of the students at heart, and that they can collaborate at the bargaining table –- as teachers and school districts have done all over the country –- to reach a solution that puts kids first.” Well we just have to wait this out because of other nation problems. Jumping ahead for internal problems we arrive at another point of test for the Obama administration . Secondly ....One of the stupidest situations just out of the trick of the blue . Federal authorities have concluded that a 55-year-old Egypt-born Coptic Christian man living in the Los Angeles area was the key figure behind the anti-Islam film ## "Innocence of Muslims," blamed for sparking riots and protests in the Middle East, the Associated Press reported Thursday, quoting an unidentified U.S. law enforcement official. I am not laughing here folks . I just watched the Video on YouTube it's akin to a silk burlesque show . It really defames the "character" of Islam's Prophet to a degree if I were a Muslim ( am not ) I too would be offended . Worse off it was dumb as a film . So the Arab Spring now has turned into the Arab blood feast ? . We had our Embassy attacked undoubtedly by some terrorist group who planed it in advance . Judging by the date near September 11th . @ Now protests are spreading like crazy .Police in Sanaa shot in the air, but failed to prevent crowds from gaining access to the embassy compound and setting fire to vehicles.Security force reinforcements used tear gas, water cannon and live fire to drive protesters back.There were reports of injuries on both sides, although the Reuters news agency carried a statement from the embassy saying there were none. More recently . Just showing you how ^^ STUPID people are here is what a top Israeli Arab Knesset official warned of “Armageddon” if the United Nations does not intervene. “If the U.N. does not mobilize to stop this erosion, it will be Armageddon,” MK Talab el-Sana told the Israeli paper.
*** Both the NEA and the AFT have strongly endorsed Obama's re-election despite his administration's support of policies to expand charter schools, weaken tenure and base teacher evaluations on how much student performance improves. The Chicago strike could test that alliance, as Obama declines to take a public stand supporting the union. Of Course of he wanted the 'vote' he should had jumped to solidarity with the teachers . After all he went for Gay rights .
## A trailer for the amateurish film, posted on YouTube in July and later reposted after being translated into Arabic, portrays Muhammad, believed by Muslims to be God’s prophet, variously as a womanizer, a homosexual and a child abuser. A man who said his name was "Sam Bacile" claimed to have made the film in an interview on Tuesday.If the movie was intended to provoke violence among Muslims and the Violence caused the Death of a US ambassador then should not the people who created the movie be held responsible. The Hard part would be proving intent but I think it could be done there intent was to provoke a response and it did cause the death of a US Ambassador then the makers of the movie are as guilty of the Death as those who did it. @ In other developments:
- Mr Abu Shagur says there is "no justification" for the Benghazi attack and investigations are under way to find the "criminals" responsible
- Russia says it fears "chaos" in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia condemns both the film and the violence
- Iranians chanting anti-US and anti-Israel slogans stage a protest outside the Swiss embassy in the Iranian capital, Tehran, which represents US interests
- Afghan President Hamid Karzai has postponed a planned visit to Norway, fearing violence could erupt in his country
- There were small protests in Bangladesh and Iraq, in addition to Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia
- Security has been increased at US embassies and consulates around the world; US officials say a marine anti-terrorism team is being deployed to Libya and two destroyers to the Libyan coast as a precautionary measure
- ^^ STUPID PEOPLE. I might get heat for this , but I find that Most predominately Muslims nations the people seem to be less educated , and seem to go for random acts of violence . Killing innocents in a war of Jihad puts Islam in a downward spiral with other religions . I don't see American Muslims jumping around Washington D.C. with loaded guns over the film . I think the film's makers need to be prosecuted for inciting violence ( which was there goal ) , perhaps hate crimes.